Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FEBRUARY 16, the year of our LORD 2011

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/leicester/hi/people_and_places/arts_and_culture/newsid_9382000/9382227.stm?ref=nf

Guys please watch this video, simply amazing! I respect this lady what an awesome job.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

I was having a conversation with a dear lady yesterday and she was sharing with me how God had made a way for her when there seemed to be no way. But at the time she was going through some things she couldn't see him at work at all, she just kept praying and trusting the best she could. Then when things got settled and everything started coming together in the situation she could look back now and see God all over it, paving a way for her needs to be met.
Ladies, we really need to take our burdens to the LORD and leave them there. Just wonder how many wonderful opportunities we miss because we seek our way instead of HIS.
LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment