Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Morning

http://loveyarn1984.blogspot.com/2011/02/mile-minute-edge.html
Thought some of you would be interested in this edge pattern shared on crochet partners.
You are in my prayers today and I hope you will be led by the Spirit to pray for me as well.

1 Timothy 2

 1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
 2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
 3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
 5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
 6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
 
 8I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

No comments:

Post a Comment