Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/the_valley/westvalley/article_d678a145-bfb5-54b0-a2fd-50a91508f803.html
Thought you would enjoy this story, isn't it wonderful to be able to create something someone else needs and appreciates
John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Recently I had something happen with one of my christian siblings that really upset me, wasn't angry but definitely aggravated. When I took it to our FATHER deliverance arrived wrapped in this scripture. To love one another as He loves us-WOW that is a tall order cause I know it is impossible for me to love anyone as much as He loves me and you. But when I began to ponder what is most important aggravation ran away and peace took it's place.

We are meeting Saturday at 9:30, hope to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment